Thursday, March 12, 2009


My friend Murphy seems to be cruising with me. I had every good intention of posting last night, but Murf insisted that my luggage not get delivered to our room until after dinner. By the time we got everything unpacked and put away, we were quite exhausted.

Yesterday went well. We left the hotel around 11:00 and found a delightful little restaurant for lunch. Then it was off to total beverage to pickup some wine for our stateroom. After dropping the car off and taking their shuttle to the pier, we were happily aboard and in our room by 1:30. We spent the afternoon walking around getting to know the ship. It’s much smaller than the other HAL ships we have sailed on, so that takes a little getting used to.

Today it is bright and sunny with smooth seas, with waves running 5-6 feet. For the open ocean it’s not bad at all. I'm afraid there are no pictures today as the internet connection is not great and it keeps cutting out of me when I try to upload. Maybe tomorrow I can get something loaded.

Tomorrow is another sea day and then Saturday we get to our first port.Hopefully I will have a couple of great pictures to share.

Until tomorrow, Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Glad you are onboard & unpacked!
    Bill you & Doug are going to have a fight over Murphy .... Doug insist he's his best friend!
    ENJOYING your blog!!

    THANKS for all the work of taking us along!
    Jean & Doug

    ReplyDelete