Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, At Sea


Once again Poseidon tried to throw his trident at us, but in the end, the sun gods prevailed and while the seas stayed at 4-7 feet, the clouds went away and all in all it was a good day. It was a bit cool while I did my mile this morning, and the wind was up along with a dark and foreboding sky. But by 9ish the sun came out and all was right with the world.

Today was the last of the decathlon and while neither Sharon nor I made the top three, we had fun and that’s really what it’s all about. Everyone who participated received an additional two “Dam” dollars so we are over 100 now and there are many more days to collect them.

Tomorrow we arrive at Santa Cruz de Tenerife and most everyone is looking forward to having solid ground under their feet.

The clocks were set forward once again so now we are four hours ahead of the US, so I need to remember that when posting back and when checking my email. I have gone back and redone some of my pictures and should be able to get them posted tomorrow while in port.

Tomorrow the blog should be much better as I attempt to describe our time ashore. Until then,

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment